The SDM630-Modbus measures and displays the characteristics of single phase two wires (1p2w),
three phase three wires (3p3w,) and three phase four wires(3p4w) supplies, including voltage,
frequency, current, power ,active and reactive energy, imported or exported. Energy is measured
in terms of kWh, kV Arh. Maximum demand current can be measured over preset periods of up to
60 minutes. In order to measure energy, the unit requires voltage and current inputs in addition
to the supply required to power the product.
SDM630-Modbus supports max. 100A direct connection, saves the cost and avoid the trouble to
connect external CTs, giving the unit a cost-effective and easy operation. Built-in interfaces
provides pulse and RS485 Modbus RTU outputs. Configuration is password protected.
The Unit can measure and display:
- Line voltage and THD% (total harmonic distortion) of all phases
- Line Frequency
- Currents, Current demands and current THD% of all phases
- Power, maximum power demand and power factor
- Active energy imported and exported
- Reactive energy imported and exported